Tuesday, May 20, 2014

April sharing

Well, lookie what I found- a draft of the post from April- never finished.
(Obviously my fellow artc's are too polite to ask what happened to it!)

OK, now I know why I never finished it- for some reason this post is very stubborn and I gave up trying to place things where I want them.  If anyone knows how to over ride or overcome these issues, please share!

Anyway, here is what happened at our April meeting.......
 
Emmy brought in some of the buttons angels she received in a swap.  The ones she made are on her blog.
 




















Lori is enjoying doing landscapes, including her sasquatch projects.





The larger one was for the fundraiser at the bigfoot conference Lori attended.  It sold for around $75!






Chris tried a glue resist painting technique she found in a recent issue of Quilting Arts Magazine.



Martha made some fun kitties using a pattern by "Gold Star Stitchery"


Martha's second creative girl- the Garden Girl- has a picot beaded edging.













No comments:

Post a Comment