Friday, February 16, 2018

Falling behind- post 1 of 3

I would  have sworn I at least did a post in November, when the ladies working on the slice project revealed their work.

This is Four of the Five slices laid together. It's going to be amazing when it's finished!


 And now I can't remember whose was whose.  I think this might be Mary Ellen's.




















And this might be Susan's?







 

And I completely missed getting a picture of the third one, which would be Chris', if I got the first two right.  They looked great together!  Whoever's it was had questioned the placement of one of the trees.  (the middle section)


In between admiring the slices, Lori was working on her crazy quilt, which was her embellishment project.


Martha was knitting socks...


...but had  brought along her embellishment projects to share progress. 


 We cancelled our December meeting due to chancy weather, so there's only two more meetings to get things all caught up.  See you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment