Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Martha's mosaics

I had some time to play with my mosaics again.  Two of them are now finished.


The first one, which I have decided is named "Ithaca Tree" in reference to the tree which was my inspiration one was almost done last time.  I added a line of decorative stitching in the border instead of the beads, which I didn't like once I started sewing them on.












I had fun playing with the glitter, beads and a few hotfix crystals on the "Galaxy" one. I wish they'd show up better in a picture!
I'm still not sure if this one really has a right side up.










The last one is still a work in progress, since I'm not sure what to do next.

I hope anyone who reads this may be inspired to try one.  They are a real blast.  Thanks again, Kathi!

1 comment:

  1. they are all good, but I really like Ithaca Tree. Your stitching puts it over the top!

    ReplyDelete