Tuesday, May 10, 2011

5/10/2011

Tonight's group, led by Mary Lee was such fun.   We all played in the glue and glued fabric in a design that we drew with sharpie markers.   I believe this is explaine din a book called "Serendipity Quilts by Susan Carlson.     A fun time was had by all!!!!!

 We just began our projects tonight, but here are some pictures.


This is my leaf..........I like all the different colors - this was "pre-glue" and somehow it has changed a little in the glueing process.   That couldn't be because I forgot where things went, could it?
Lori's daughter, Beth, joined us tonight.  ( I hope she comes every month).   Lori is making a big purple swirl and Beth is working on a crescent moon.
Martha, (the overachiever) came with a pieced background to which she is adding a purple flower.   The rest of us have only a dream of what our background might look like!!!!
Karen is working on a butterfly.   (That's my next project)

No comments:

Post a Comment